Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Might Drop Below 180-Pounds Real Soon

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.2-pounds. That's more than yesterday.
I am not fretting this gain either. I ate late yesterday evening. And, I surely kept myself within 80 calories of my calorie count for the day. In other words, it's only fluids.

I am making a prediction. Yesterday before I left for work in the afternoon, I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 181-pounds. When I went to work I ate something before I came home. This explains today's weight.

Because I was at that 181 weight later in the day after eating lunch, and breakfast, it means that I was actually down below the 180-target. So, here is me prediction for Monday, I will be at 179-pounds or less.

Let's see if I am making an accurate prediction.

Number counter when I posted: 3942

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...