Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Of The Food Gauntlet

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.8-pounds. Whew, that's just 0.2-pounds under that 180-pounds.

I told you that I was going down the food gauntlet. That's right, I am with family now. They don't care if I am on a diet. They eat when ever, and what ever they desire.

Last night I came into my one family members home. She sent me for fried chicken. It was already 8:30 in the night. I was hungry and had some of the chicken. Well, I didn't stop at just two pieces. I think I had five different parts of the chicken. I for some reason wasn't paying attention. I was hungry, and tired.

These are two things that many people have to face when losing weight: hungry and tired. It's those times when we seem to lose our wits.

I don't think I am going to hold the line this week. I know that I am going to be tempted to eat what ever is there. I don't want anyone butting in to play my conscience either.

I have to get rolling.

Number counter when I posted this today:4102

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...