Friday, December 12, 2008

Coming Mandatory Purchase Of Carbon Credits

Hello weight losing fans...

There have been a few times where I have written things that were controversial.

I have written about "Fat Police." These are the people who the government will hire to scrutinize what you eat. These will be the people who will be allowed to deprive you of insurance because you are what is considered to be fat.

Well, there is a much more evil nemesis coming very soon. The United States will impose a tax on CO2 emissions. On the Internet there are now web sites that are being set up where Carbon Credits can be purchased. These carbon credits will be mandatory so you can run your car. You won't be able to run your car in the future without proof you purchase carbon credits.

You don't believe me? Open up this link: http://www.4offsets.com/buy-carbon-offsets.php
I am sorry, but you need to contact your congressman or woman and inform them you don't want to pay a tax for CO2. This won't be voluntary.

Do you understand that you won't be able to run your car unless you buy these Carbon Credits. If you are like me your won't be able to get to work unless you use public transportation. My job won't permit that. My schedule isn't that regular.

You Morons who voted in Barack Obama should be ashamed of yourself.

Unfortunately this is the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...