Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weight Loss Means Being Self Aware

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.

This is up from yesterday, and still under 180-pounds. It's 3-pounds over my record for this weight loss season.

Now, I am up, but I weighed myself before I came to blog today. I stepped onto the scale weighing 180-pounds. This is after drinking a pot of tea, and eating my breakfast.

I have been hearing more and more lately this talk on the radio about obesity. This chatter is designed to start programming the American-Sheeple (American People who follow like sheep).

I keep telling people that fat people aren't accepted by the government control freaks who have power and want to take away peoples rights and freedoms. One of the ways to rob people of freedom is to take away their wealth. This is where the fat tax will come in. It will effectively rob people of their freedom of choice.

This fat tax will also eventually destroy companies like Culvers, McDonald's, Burger King (BK as it is now called.), Taco Bell (TB would not be a good acronym for this company.) etc... You know what I mean.

Here is what the media is doing: It's bringing obesity to the for front of every one's minds. And, the government ghouls are ready to usurp the situation to their advantage.

I have given you a link to Wikepedia for you to read at your leisure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax

Well what does this have to do with you? If you are one of those people who are considered over weight by some arbitrary standard that the government imposes, then you will become the object of the government's oppression.

Here is my contention: Screw the government. Screw the State government. And screw the local authorities who think they have the right to impose local obesity laws.
It's wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Even so, you have to be aware of the fact that you have a big red target on your chest and back. You are being suspiciously eyed by the general public as someone who lacks self control.

Now, someone like Oprah Winfrey, who's so wealthy she makes loans to God, can protect herself.
Also, she could pay a fat tax and not wink.

You and I can't defend ourselves against this. We have to look at this time as a time to shave off unwanted pounds.

Why would I write like this? Well, it's the harsh realities of this great country, which I love so much, having been overrun by freak politicians. It's gotten to a point where the insane people run the asylum.

Let's not forget: there are deceases out there who don't need a government sanction to destroy you. There are hundreds of ailments that are connected with obesity. I am not going to list them now.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I hate to have tell people "Hey there's trouble up ahead."

I wish I could put a message out there that says "All Is Well." It's Not All Well.

You aren't all well. You aren't running like the human machine you were designed to run like.
I am not writing it's easy either.

Having knowledge doesn't cure the problem. Making a decision doesn't cure the problem. Taking the action necessary to fix the problem is the answer to the problem.

Losing Weight Means Becoming Self Aware
Become self aware of what you are doing. Don't push food into your mouth, drink down a soda, slurp a slurpy without thinking about what you are doing.

You may not have to do something so dramatic as cutting back portions of food, as much as repositioning your portion choices.

Here is what I mean. Let's just say you are rip-roaring-hungry. You want something to eat. Well, put some frozen vegetables into the microwave, season them, and eat them. I can go on and on with making food decisions and then taking action.

If you can read this, then it's safe to say you are smart enought to figure it out. I don't have to play nanny to you.

My main purpose is to encourage you to lose the weight, and to let you know it can be done.
_____________________________________________
READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM - THIS IS QUITE INTERESTING
How true this is.
Be sure to read all the way to the end!
Tax Poem

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other waysTo tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers,
Then tax him more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod inWhich he's laid.

Put these wordsupon his tomb,' Taxes drove me to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
It's time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Still think this is funny!!
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit TaxGasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Privilege Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Sales Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School TaxState Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Use Tax Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.What in the hell happened? Can you spell 'politicians!'And I still have to 'press 1' for English!?!?!? !? I hope this goes around THE USA at least 100 times

Number counter when I completed this post: 8105

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...