Friday, December 12, 2008

Just "Eat Less Food"

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.
That's down from yesterday. It's two pounds under that 180-target, and 3-pounds over the record.

This is a good thing. I am holding steady. This is even though I had that big meal I admitted to sometime last week. It means that I don't have to feel like I am starving myself to keep the weight off. It means that once in a while I can eat some goodies.

This makes me satisfied that I am right about weight loss and weight control.

I don't believe in an all liquid diet like I heard about recently. I don't believe in appetite suppressors. I don't believe in drastic surgery to alter the stomach.

An all liquid diet cannot be maintained for ever. If someone is used to an all liquid diet, the when he/she gets off that liquid diet, then they will go back to where they came from eating regular food.

I don't believe in appetite suppressors because when the appetite suppressor is gone there is no training to deal with hunger. When that appetite suppressor is taken away then there is nothing controlling the desire to eat. The person will balloon again.

I don't believe in surgery to alter the stomach because people are suffering from malnourishment because of it. The jury is out concerning how many people will die prematurely because of stomach surgery.

If you want to lose weight, "Eat Less Food."

Number Counter when I completed this post: 7982

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...