Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wow Big Weight Drop, Even After Eating A Big Meal

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 176.6-pounds.
You read it right. Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Bloo-Bloo-Bloo to you doubters.

Oh David, you're lying to us again. We the readers don't believe you.
How did you drop to 176.6-pounds overnight?
It's that same story I have been writing all along.
Yeah, but you admitted to eating a giant hamburger, a large fries, and a giant cake filled chocolate shake, that had a billion-trillion calories. It's virtually impossible to lose weight after that.
NO... It's not.

Just "Eat Less Food."

Oh, tomorrow I am not going to see that 176.6-pounds again. Tonight I ate around 7:30 PM. I ate a cup of Cajun rice, a cup of corn, two fried chicken wings, fried chicken leg, and a thigh, made by Pop Eyes chicken. That was a little too late in the day. But, I didn't pay for it, I ate it. So, that will be sitting in me in the morning. But, you'll see me under 180-pound.

Well, why did you eat so much? I was hungry, I guess.

Number Counter After I posted: 7802

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...