Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One More Post For 2008, An Unexpected One

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 177.8-pounds.

I thought that I wouldn't be able to post again for this year. Only, I didn't go to Wisconsin like I was planning to. So, I thought I would run to the library and post this.

If you will look to the left at my profile you will see another picture of me. This was taken today.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am the one who left the comment on Dec. 5th, How could you do that. I have since read your archives and see that you do eat that way sometimes and still lose weight. I still think you are not eating as healthy as you could be, but that is my opinion, and you probably do most of the time.
I have been low carbing since July 2008 and have lost 25 pounds.
Reading your blog has helped me realize that I can go hungry and it's even necessary, and has helped me eat less food. I expect that I will have no more months of not losing at least a few pounds, that was so frustrating. I see that I have been just flat eating to much, even if it was the right foods, and I can eat less and will be successful.
I make most of my own foods, and figuring out the calories in something made with almond flour and flax meal can probably be done, but counting calories seems extremely variable to me. I never make a recipe the same twice. I don't count carbs either. I have eaten so much healthier since starting low carb, no junk food, no cake, cookies or things made with high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils. I now eat lots of vegetables and salads and real food.
Thanks for your blog, you have really helped and inspired me.
Kathy

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...