Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh, The Shame, I Have No Self Control

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.8-pounds.
That's just barely below the 180-pounds I have been hovering at for a year now.

Oh, the shame... I must hang my head here in shame. I have messed up and I am back at almost 180-pounds. Oh, I am such a food monger. I must eat those big hamburgers, and chocolate shakes, and look what's happened. OH, it's so awful.

Oh, I make myself laugh. Come on... this is a life long weight losing war. I am going to be at this for the rest of my adult life. I am not going to get bent out of shape because I ate a giant, thick, chocolate shake with a piece of chocolate cake blended in. Who cares if it was a billion, ca-zillion calories?

Number counter when I finished this post: 7780

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...