Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holding Just Below 180-Pounds...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.2-pounds.
That's almost the same as yesterday, and just barely under 180-pounds.

Oh my, what has happened? Well, I must be having way too many calories...

So, am I suffering from the same problems that everyone is suffering with when entering the Christmas season? Well, I haven't had that many cookies. I haven't had but one piece of Rum Cake, and some ice cream.

Let's see what happens over the next few days.

Number counter when I completed this post: 8311

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...