Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Even Stevens On That 180-Pounds, Not Up, Not Down

Hello weigh losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital scale weighing in at 180-pounds.
That's below the 183-pounds I weighed this time one year ago.

OK, I am hugging that 180-pounds.

Something happened to my other number counter. One day I opened up my blog site only to find the number counter was no longer there. I didn't accidently wipe it out. I think that it was disabled for some reason. The web site states it has the right to disable number counters used from their web site. So, I think that they disabled it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

A said...

I like the new device for following your blog. Cool.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...