Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ooops, That Late Night Meal, It Showed

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.2-pounds.
That's up over 180-again.

Hmmm, what's that all about David?

Last night I came to visit family. I am now here at her computer. She wanted me to buy her a sub-sandwich last night. It was fast approaching 10 PM. Go figure....

The sandwich shop was closed. I went to the grocery store to purchase a supreme DiGiorno's Pizza instead. I got it home, and then tossed it into the oven. Forty five minutes later I pulled it out, and then cut it up.

I had no intention to indulge in this feast. Only, I was rumbly in my tumbly. It smelled and looked so good. I gave half to my family member who was glued in front of the TV, and I ate the half. The total calories for this late night snack: 720. Whew boy, that shot me over the days totals.

I knew this morning when I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale I would see it.

There you have it.
I like you have those moments in time where the temptations are over powering. Oh the shame...
I've let my one or two loyal fans down.
I am so guilty...
NOT!

Oh Please, the only one in this world who has a perpetually perfect body and appetite is that Dennise Austin Lady. I would clip on one of her exercise videos, only all the woman who check in on my blog would commit suicide because of sheer jealousy.

So, how do I rationalize having eaten this delicious pizza. Ummm, it had bread that's a carbohydrate. I had cheese, that was dairy. It had meat, that's the protein. It had tomato paste, green peppers, and other vegetables. There it was a well balanced diet.

So, I didn't do such a naughty thing after all, did I?

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...