Thursday, January 15, 2009

Floating around 180-Pounds...

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.2-pounds.
That's up from yesterday. Again, it's just a hairs breath of poundage from this day last year, which was 181.8-pounds.

I wish it were less than that. It is what it is.

I think I have good reason too. Last night I was kind of hungry. I had a large salad before I went to bed. This morning I woke up at four in the morning. I didn't sleep well last night.
It's a long story.

I ate a small breakfast this morning at around 4:30 this morning, and had coffee. I went back to sleep. I weighed myself when I re-awoke and found this was the weight at 181.2-pounds. So maybe if I did not eat last night, and didn't eat and drink this morning, perhaps I would have been under 180-pounds. At this time it's really just semantics.

I am hanging with this 180-pounds. It's been this way now for over a year. I wonder what will help me break through. (Exercise !!!!) Oh that's what I've been told.

OK.... It's diet, and exercise. Diet is the real key. I can run, and jump all day long. If I don't control my eating, I will still gain weight.

Go find a weight lifting book. The people who are trying to get cut so that the definition of the muscles is pronounced, cut back back on their carbohydrate intake, and increase the protein intake. They also reduce down the size of the portions.

It's the diet that eventually trims out the fat from in between the muscles. Oh, I can increase my muscle mass. I can exercise so I expend more calories. Only, if someone has a life style where he or she isn't able to exercise, the it's the diet that matters. It's less calories in that gets the fat off.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...