Monday, January 26, 2009

Keeping The Weight The Same For A Year's Time

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.2-pounds.
On January 26, 2008 I was 181-pounds.

I am managing to stay around the 180-pounds. The last two days was apparently stuff waiting to leave, as it usually is.

Last year around this time I managed to reach 177-pounds. Tomorrow will have to be the day I match that record. Well, that isn't going to happen any time soon.

I am actually very happy that I am stable at this 180-pound target. It's not where I want to be ultimately. I was reading in the Atkins Nutritional Approach book, that the body seems to have a point where it stabilizes, and that no amount of dieting, short of not eating at all, will budge those pounds.

The only other thing that I can do is exercise. That might help me develop some muscle. That will in turn boost my fat burning power.
We'll see.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Sounds like you've reached your "happy" weight--not a bad place to be at all...much better than 60+ pounds.

David Dane said...

Thanks Dinah...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...