Friday, January 16, 2009

I Have A Higher Fruit Intake, And The Hunger Is Up

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

This confirms my suspicions. It was all stuff that was waiting to leave. I wondered what was going on. I thought to myself, "Have I blown it so bad with the calories?"
I went through the Christmas season and ate a lot more, yet got back under 180-pounds much quicker.
I thought to myself again, "Perhaps it's because I decided to eat more fruit lately?" Yes, I have been trying to push towards a higher intake of fruits. I need protein, only everything has been staying inside. So, I thought, it's time to change the diet.
Things seemed to be getting worse, not better.

More Fruit And More Hunger
With the higher intake of fruits, it's now harder to keep those calories in line. With the protein, I could eat a meal, and feel pretty satisfied for a good part of the day, with no worries.
Well, adding in more bananas, apples, corn, etc, has given me fiber, and it's giving me more hunger. Yes, the hunger quotient has jumped up. Even with the sauerkraut, my hunger has doubled. It's frustrating for sure.

So, I have made up my mind to stay the course. Even with the hunger, I must stay at that 1,500 calories a day. My desire is still to reach that 160-pounds. We shall see.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...