Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's The Same

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180-pounds.
One year ago on January 29, 2008 I was 181.4-pounds.
I am holding steady.

Just think, I have been staying in and around 180-pounds for a year or more now, let's say around a year and three months.

It was never my intention to maintain at 180-pounds. I had hoped to get to 160-pounds. Only, it doesn't seem to matter anymore if I cut back the calories, or carbohydrates, my body is staying around 180-pounds.
Someone wrote to me and said this is my body's "Happy Weight."

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...