Sunday, April 22, 2007

I had written this long blog this afternoon, and then accidentally cleared it. Well, I am not going to be able to rewrite what I wrote; not today anyway. Today I weighed in at 207.6 pounds. Yesterday I was 206 pounds. Last night I had consumed a liter of flavored water. I also ate a fistful of trail mix. This added to the weight that appeared this morning.

Yesterday I didn't eat a lot of food. However, by the time one in the afternoon rolled around I had already hit my 1,500 calorie intake for the day.

When I got up yesterday morning I had a cup of oatmeal, with a tablespoon of butter, and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. It was yummy. The calorie count was 460 calories. Just 210 calories was the 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Like I said, it was yummy.

At lunch I went to McDonald's and purchased a Premium Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich (680 calories), a medium fries (380 calories), and a diet coke. Well, this added to breakfast put me up at 1,500 calories. For the rest of the day I went hungry.

This is what I mean when I write that sacrifices have to be made to lose weight. I didn't eat dinner last night. I had a fist full of trail mix to cut the hunger (130 calories).

It doesn't take much to hit the top in total calories.

This morning I ate a lean pocket. This was 280 calories. Then when I was down in Indiana I stopped at Jewel for some Chicken Tenders. I ate five of those little guys. Well, that five chicken tenders came in at over 1,000 calories.

I am almost done for the day calorie intake wise. I think I may have 300 left. And I am hungry.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...