Saturday, April 14, 2007

LOSING WEIGHT

Today I woke up and weighed myself at 210 pounds.

I had a friend send me an e-mail after reading my blog. Her concern was that I am too concerned about my weight. She said that I should be Healthy. What in the world does that mean? This is from someone who is very thin. I told you there would be critics. And in her mind I think she means well.

These are the critics who can't understand what it is to struggle to lose weight. They never wrestle with weight loss.

You will run into the opponents who won't even try to lose weight and because of jealousy they will try to discourage you. Ignore them all. Don't even listen to the ones who want to cheer you on. It's time to find your own motivation to lose weight and to be independent of outside thought.

What do you want to look like when you have lost the weight? How do you want to feel by losing 10, 20, or 30 pounds? Other people don't live inside your skin. You do. You must do this weight loss thing for you.

I haven't been able to blog the last two days. However I can assure you I didn't starve myself to shave off five pounds this week. I just kept down the portion sizes.

This is what I have been writing all along. Reduce the calorie intake by eating smaller portions of food.

Write it down, write it down, write it down? What have you been eating? Write it down. What did you weight today? Write it down.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...