Tuesday, April 17, 2007

LOSING WEIGHT

April 17, 2007

This morning I weighed in at 208.2 pounds. Last night when I got home from work I weighed 207.8 pounds. Today I came home from work weighing in at 209.2 pounds. It's just food that's still in me and fluids.

I had 2 small waffles for breakfast, with a tablespoon of butter and syrup. I also had some cottage cheese and yogurt, along with 8 ounces of milk. For lunch I had a korean meal with 2 cups of rice and different kinds of pickled vegetables, along with a fried egg on top of it all. For dinner I had a TV dinner. It was a meat patty with, some mashed potatoes and corn. Then I had a scoop of peanut butter. I haven't figured out all of the calories yet.

As you can tell I am not letting myself starve. There is no need to. It's not good for the heart or the head.

Today I was watching a pretty young girl in red shorts running her heart out for excercise. She was very thin on top but her thighs were very flabby. I know she's running because she wants to lose those flabby thighs. She can run all day long until her knees fall off. If she doesn't change her diet she won't lose the flab. Listen ladies, don't deceive yourself. You have to cut the calories inorder to lose weight. That's just the way it is.

I don't like it, but it's true. Today I watched this lady at work scarfing down the chocolate hershey bars. She had worked so long to lose weight. Now, for some reason she is giving up. Why? It's because she isn't monitoring her progress. She doesn't know how many calories are in one of those little mini chocolate bars. Ten of those little guys is 500 calories. That's one meal for her.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...