Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Have I Lost My Weight Losing Will; I Had Sweet Rolls, and Cookies?

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped onto my Magical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 187.6-pounds.

If you will see on the chart I posted that yesterday I was at 187-pounds. This was what I weighed last night after coming in from working. I usually post my morning weights. But, it was what it was, so I posted that.

As you can see I came in this morning a little bit heavier than yesterday evening. This is only because I went to a friends house and had three bowls of salad and some cookies. Yep, I had cookies; and, this after having sweet rolls earlier in the day.

Oh My.... What am I doing to myself? Am I doomed? Have I lost my will to lose weight?

Not at all. As you can see I am still losing weight. I haven't returned to 190-pounds now for about three days.

What I love about this is I am breaking the rules. Why? It's because all that weight loss stuff is goofy. What?

Shouldn't I do the Doctor Atkin's Diet? Shouldn't I do the Blood Type Diet? Shouldn't I use the Fat Flush System? Shouldn't I buy all this expensive food sprinkled with Pixie Dust?

Well, that depends on you. You decide what you want to do with your diet.

And I am not on a diet. I call it a diet, and that's only because this is what many people would say that I am doing.

Calling it a diet implies that when I am done dieting and I have reached my "diet goal" I can return to my normal way of eating. That was very similar to a hog...

Oh, I make myself laugh.

Hey, this is the "Battle Of The Bulge" and it's a life long battle. It never, not ever, never, no never ends. This isn't a diet that I can just quit as soon as I hit my target weight; if I even hit it.

I can't go back to eating without exercising caution anymore. I can't just continue day in and day out to scarf the food down and plug my pie hole.

If you think this is a diet, then you don't know what you are here for. This is a life-long food regulation program. It goes on forever, and ever.

Diets are something people write books about and get rich off of. This isn't a diet. It comes down to one thing and one thing only: we're fat because we eat more than we need to survive.

Stop eating so much food. That's it.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...