Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How To Add Pounds Quickly

Hello weight losing fans...

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I was out of town. When I returned home I stepped onto the scale weighing in at 185.6-pounds. That's not bad.

I posted on my Sunday blog that I ate a lot of food on Saturday. Before I left for the party I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 184-pounds. I didn't post that on the side-bar.

On Saturday, August 18, 2007 I went to a friends block party. They had food there and I indulged myself. I calculated that it would add about three pounds to my weight on Sunday. I was right, it did. And then on Monday the weight stuck because I woke up and weighed in at 188.2-pounds.

Now, am I shaking in my boots? NO... Who cares? It's my problem and no one else's. I haven't returned to 190-pounds. I made no promises about when I would get the weight off.
I know that weight goes up and down; sometimes as much as five pounds or so.

What Did I Eat On Saturday?
  • Chocolate protein (236 calories)
  • Hamburger buns-three (330 calories)
  • Hotdog bun (110 calories)
  • Hamburger patties-two (430 calories)
  • Bratwurst (280 calories)
  • Chicken Breast (240 calories)
  • Beers-three (330 calories)
  • Wine (250 calories)
  • Cookies-six pieces (340 calories)
  • Banana Bread (150 calories)
  • Clam dip (100 calories)
  • Potato Chips-four fist fulls (860 calories)
  • Total consumed: 3656 calories
That's a little over two days of food there.

So there you have it a day of eating more than I needed to survive. And later I could see the results. I gained about a pound and a half from it. Oh well...

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

Hmmm... I guess I do the same thing, just in a different way. I never have any problem at all turning down food at events or not eating too much during the day. Something at night is just... it's very strange. But there is always time. As long as I wake up and I'm alive, there is still time...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...