Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Have Hit A New Weight Loss Target Weight Today

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I jumped onto my magical digital scale to find the digits tick down to a new low for my weight. This season of weight loss I came in at 188.4-pounds.

I was wondering how I was going to do considering I had no way of weighing myself for three days. I had some hefty meals while I was up in Wisconsin. I ate one late night meal before bed two nights ago. It was fried potatoes (300 calories), two fried eggs (160 calories), and two pieces of white (180 calories). That's a bit much for a late night meal.

I have this cousin who, even though I don't think I have seen her eat more than half of a cheeseburger in my presence, insists that I eat when she tells me to eat. She actually gets testy with me when I refuse. And of course I am hungry, so I oblige her.

Anyway, I am delighted to say the very least to see that even though I was flying blind without my weight scale I actually lost more weight. I did make an attempt to use caution. But, I was wondering what would happen.

Well, I must end this here for now. I will continue another day.

Yesterday I didn't have time to post on my blog. I couldn't get to a library up in Wisconsin, and I had to go to work until late.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...