Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just Below 190-Pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

All none of you. Well I stepped onto the scale today weighing in at 189.0-pounds. I thought that I would be 188-pounds or so, but I was off. Maybe it was because of all those cookies that I ate last night.

Well, I am up in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin writing on the Internet. I don't have a whole lot to share today.

Yesterday I decided to eat more protein than carbohydrates. At night a friend offered me some Knot's Farm Cookies. The two small bags totaled about 660 calories. I also had a very small bag of cheese crackers. Those totaled about 230 calories.

It's amazing how such a small amount of food can add up so quickly when counting calories.
Most people are not aware of this when they are eating. They don't count calories and then they overeat. Then they end up fat.

I never wrote don't eat some cookies. I never wrote don't eat a donut. I never wrote that. I write count those calories. I write eat smaller portions. Did I write don't eat some cookies?
NO, I didn't. It's just you have to eat in moderation. You have eat less than you do.

You can't go out there and eat, and eat, and eat. That's what I write.

Oh just adjust your attitude and get positive. Oh just wish that fat off. Just do it. No, you can't. You have to EAT LESS FOOD.

Everyday isn't a feast day. It's not for me. I had some cookies, and look how many calories they were. Imagine if I did that blindly everyday. I would be back up at 240 or more pounds in no time at all.

Well, I am going to go.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

We may not see eye to eye on every little detail of weight loss and all, but the way you write is definitely the most unique and entertaining of any weight-loss blog out there.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...