Thursday, August 16, 2007

Losing Weight Even After Eating Danish Rolls: I've Lost 54 Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped onto my Magical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 186.8-pounds in the morning, and when I returned home from work I stepped onto the scale weighing in at 186.2-pounds.

Well, I was simply amazed to say the least. I didn't expect to continue losing weight after having two Danish Sweet rolls one day ago, and a Bratwurst and Hamburger two days before that, including fists and fists full of potato chips.

I have stuck to the fundamentals. I have been staying pretty close to 1,500 calories each day. When I ate the Danish on Tuesday morning I had two things going for me. The day before I actually missed eating a meal. It wasn't deliberate. It had to do with my wacky work schedule. This gave me some wiggle room for eating the next day. I don't make a habit of this borrowing calories from one day to the next.
I pretty much stick to 1,500 calories each day no matter if I went over the 1,500 calories or under the 1,500 calories the day before.

If I get into the habit of borrowing calories each day then I will end up with a disaster keeping it all straight.

I Met A Lady
Last night I met a woman named Linda. I thought she looked like Linda Carter from Wonder Woman Fame. I gave her my telephone number, and my blog sight to look at. I hope that she calls. This message is for her.

Anyway, I don't have much to write about tonight. I am still losing weight.

I am now down 54-pounds from December of 2006. It was a long drawn out battle, and it's not over. No, I will never be able to stop fighting "The Battle Of The Bulge."

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...