Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Sudden Jump Up In Weight

Hello weight losing fans...

I didn't post on my blog yesterday. I awoke with a food hangover from the day before. Yes, I ate a lot of food on Saturday and when I stepped onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale I saw those digits tick up higher. Ooh.... I weighed in at 187-pounds.

Today I stepped onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 188.2-pounds. Ohhh, ohhh, me got fatter. NO...

It's just food waiting to make it's exit. I kid you not.

I am posting from Wisconsin Dells tonight. I have been out from my house since 3:45 AM. I am tired and can hardly think about what to write.

Tomorrow I will post what I ate on Saturday. For now I am going to retire to my hotel room and take a shower and then sleep. I have to be up very early.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...