Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Have Lost 55-Pounds With No Special Programs

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.8-pounds.
Whoo, Whoo... This is a new record for this weight losing season. I blew past 185-pounds, much to my surprise.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those digital numbers ticking down to a new weight loss low. I had to step up and down off the scale five or six times just to see if my scale wasn't giving me a false reading. Nope, it apparently wasn't. It better not, it is a very pricey scale.

This scale of mine can give me my weight, and my Body-Fat-Index. It sends a pulse of electricity from one leg through to my other leg. Then is calculates my body fat. It's cool.

When I started weighing myself up at 240 pounds the scale told me I had a Body-Fat-Index of 43 %. That means almost half of me was was Jello. Oh, I make myself laugh.

Now I step up onto the Magical-Mystical-Scale and it says that I am at a Body-Fat-Index of about 26 %. So, I guess I have a few more pounds to lose. But, I have lost 55-pounds; or in other words, 17 % of my body fat. Whoa, that's a lot dude....

My Special Weight Loss Program
Well, you may ask, what does a preponderant man (Fat Man...) eat to lose weight? Umm, I eat carboard with sweet-and-low sprinkled on top. NOT...

Well, then I call up every friend that I've got from my special weight loss group and beg them to come over and stuff a cork in my mouth. I have a group of people who are so dedicated to help me lose weight they race to where ever I am and snatch the food right out of my hands. Yes, I have had them come and take the food right out of my mouth and then pump my stomach. This service I get for just $35.00 a month. NOT...

There Is No Magic In What I Am Doing
Hey, I am just like you or anyone else out there who is struggling to lose weight. I have the same compulsions to over eat, and to comfort myself with food. I have the same desire to graze like a cow all day long by eating this and that until I slowly blow up like the Goodyear Blimp.

I wrestle with hunger. I wrestle with fatigue. I wrestle with my disposition when I am hungry and still have to put a smile on my face.

Maybe there are those super heros out there who never have to wrestle with their appetites, but that's not me. That's probably not you either.

What Do I Eat? I Eat Regular Food.
That's right. I eat what anyone else eats.

I have listed my food consumption for the week. Read Below.

____________________________________________________________
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Wakeup weight: 188.4-pounds

I consumed for the day:


  • Cantalope
  • Banana Bread-1/2 slice (50 calories)
  • Grapes-fist full
  • Peanuts-two ounces (330 calories)
  • Chocolate Protein Drink-one can (160 calories)
  • Hamburger bun (110 calories)
  • Hamburger patty (280 calories)
  • Hot Dog Bun (110 calories)
  • Bratwurst Sausage (280 calories)
  • Potato Chips-for fist fulls (300 calories)
  • Pretzels-one fist full (100 calories)
  • Dill Pickle
  • Diet Coke
  • Coffee
  • Deviled Eggs (70 calories)
  • Ear of Buttered corn (100 calories)
  • Total for the day 1,890 calories

__________________________________________________________
Monday, August 13, 2007
Weight: 188.8-pounds <6:00>, before bed weight 188.2-pounds <10:00pm>

I consumed for the day:

  • Coffee
  • Chocolate Protein Bar (200 calories)
  • Tuna-Stir Fried, 6 ounces (120 calories)
  • Vegetables-Stir Fried, 20 ounces (360 calories)
  • Chocolate Protein Drink-one can (160 calories)
  • Slim Fast Chocolate Shake-one can (190 calories)

___________________________________________________________
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Wakeup weight: 189-pounds <3:00am>, later in the day I weighed 187-pounds <6:00pm>

I consumed for the day:

  • Eggs-three hard boiled eggs (210 calories)
  • Coffee
  • Slim Fast Shake-one can (190 calories)
  • Danish Roll-Large Danish with Lemon Center (600 calories)
  • Danish Roll-Large Rasberry Danish (600 calories)
  • Orange Juice-four ounces (65 calories)
  • Cookies-five 2.5 inch diameter cookies (500 calories)
  • Large Salad with Chicken (200 calories)

________________________________________________________
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Wakeup weight: 187.6-pounds <3:00am>, before bed time weight 188.2-pounds

  • Bread Roll (150 calories)
  • Meat and Cheese (150 calories)
  • Chips-1.5 ounce bag (150 calories)
  • Cookies-Famous Amos, small bag (290 calories)
  • Hershey Chocolate-two small pieces (100 calories)
  • Sausage Cheese Biscuit (430 calories)
  • McDonalds Fillet-O-Fish Sandwich (380 calories)
  • Total for the day: 1,650 calories

__________________________________________________________
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wakeup weight: 187.8-pounds <3:00am>, later in the day 186.2-pounds <5:00pm>

I consumed for the day:

  • Protein Bar (200 calories)
  • Protein Shake (110 calories)
  • Protein Shake (118 calories)
  • Lean Pocket Sandwich (280 calories)

___________________________________________________________
Friday, August 17, 2007
Wakeup weight: 187.2-pounds <3:00>, later in the day: 186.4-pounds

  • Chocolate Protein Shake (236 calories)
  • Vanilla Protein Shake (220 calories)
  • Chicken Leg-fried
  • Chicken Breast-fried
  • Biscuit
  • Cole Slaw
  • Slim Fast Shake-one can (190 calories)
  • Beer-Budweiser-"This Bud's For You" (125 calories)

_________________________________________________________
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Wakeup weight: 184.8-pounds <8:00>

  • Chocolate Protein Drink
  • The rest of the day I don't know yet...

Bye for now...



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...