Friday, August 10, 2007

What I Ate These Last Two Days

Well, I am still flying blind without my scale

Yesterday I had for breakfast canned tuna stir fry with vegetables. (200 calories)

Next I went to a movie and had a large bag of popcorn, and a diet soda.

Then I went to lunch and had a Chicken Sandwich, and onion rings. Later I had bag of chocolate chip cookies.

That's all I ate for yesterday.

Today I consumed:
  • Cheerios-Large bowl full (450 calories)
  • Breaded Zuccini-three large pieces (100 calories)
  • Tortilla (110 calories)
  • Cheese (100 calories)
  • Chicken pieces (100 calories)
  • Fried potato squares (300 calories)

That's all I have for now. My time on this computer is real short. I am in a library up in Wisconsin. They only permit 15 minutes of use to non-library card holders.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

The new layout is pretty cool. Keep up all the calorie counting and the blogging. if you want. I still enjoy it.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...