Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Record

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 179.4-pounds. This is a new weight loss record for this season.

Someone asked me to explain the side panel and what is posted there. I have a starting weight of 135-pounds. That's when I started keeping records. I was keeping a mental record of what I weighed last November of 2006.

I started trying to lose weight in this weight loss season at 240-pounds.

I have to get going. I am on my way to IOWA. I will see if I can post from there.

Part Two
I am here at the Holiday Inn in Dubuque, Iowa.
I am finishing up my post for today.

Here is what I consumed today: Protein Powder-4 scoops (400 calories), Eggs-2 (140 calories), Subway Italian Sub-6 inches long (280 calories), Baked potato chips-1 bag (140 calories), Italian Salad (150 calories), Bread pieces-9 each (300 calories). This totals up to 1410 calories for today.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...