Sunday, November 18, 2007

There's No Way To Weigh Myself Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing ????????

Yep, I don't have a clue what I weighed today because I don't have my Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale. I am not going to try to retrieve it, it can stay where it is. I'm not going after it.

So, it looks like tomorrow I have to purchase another one.

Yesterday I thought that I was really going to eat a lot more food than I did. Someone in my family made some incredibly delicious egg rolls. But I was caught up short with the meal and had to leave.

Each roll only turned out to be around 150-170 calories. I ate six.

For breakfast I had a cherry turnover (220 calories), and three 2-inch slices of coffee cake. (I am guessing that was about 500-600 calories), Chocolate Carmel Turtle (110 calories).

That was it. I was going to eat more egg rolls, but didn't get the chance.

And that's the way it was, I'm David Dane

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...