Friday, November 2, 2007

My Weight Dropped Some

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.4-pounds. That's down from yesterday. I am still 3.4-pounds away from that illusive 180-pound target.

It's been a crazy day so far. And it won't be over until around 10:30 PM. I got away from my clients to post. I don't have a lot of time for commentary.

This morning I awoke at 3:15 to prepare for work. I headed out the door to head up to Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I am posting from there. I will be here for three days.

I forgot to put my Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale in the car. So tomorrow morning, and Sunday morning I won't have any idea what I will weight.

I am flying blind without my scale. Today is a very long day. I have to go.

Today I consumed:
  • Protein Powder (400 calories)
  • Slim Fast Shake (180 calories)
  • Eggs-7 Hard Boiled Eggs (490 calories)
  • Apples-Two (200 calories)
  • Bananas-Two (150 calories)

I was going to stop eating after eating the eggs throughout the day, but I was incredibly hungry. I decided to eat fruit to try to beat that hunger.

Bye for now...

1 comment:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...