Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Weight's Dropping Some

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto that Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds.

Greetings from Peoria, Illinois. I am here to see the Festival Of Lights.
Good Grief it's cold out here.

I packed my Magical-Scale with me. We'll see what I come in at tomorrow morning.

As you can see my weights dropped a bit there. I am still no where I want to be. But hey, this is a marathon.

I have to get going here. I will see if I can't leave some thoughts later.

Part Two
Before I go to bed I have some final thoughts.

Tonight I was sitting next to a very pretty woman at dinner. I was talking to her. She wanted to know what I did to lose so much weight. I told her.

It didn't take too long for the objections to what I was telling her to appear. She was telling me how inconvenient is would be to write down the food she eats. She was telling me that she couldn't weight herself everyday. On, and on went her excuses that will keep her from trying to lose weight and keep it off.

All I did was tell her my story. She just interjected, because she was feeling guilty.

She was telling the people sitting across from her how her cholesteral is up, and her blood pressure is high. She probably has other problems too, or will soon. Here is why, she is too preponderant. She should lose weight.

It's ashame people have to get sick before they decide to do something that will be good for themselves.

Tomorrow I'll be up again above this mornings weight. It's because I had a large hamburger, and French Fries tonight. So, I expect to see that on the scale in the morning. Watch....

She's no different.

Bye for now...

And the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Writing down what we eat in a day may be a pain, but it helps us be mindful of what we eat...we certainly can't depend on our internal cues....

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...