Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sodium Could Have Caused A Water Retention Problem

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.8-pounds. Yep, that's two days in a row here at that weight. This after having hit a record two days before.

Let me make this real easy here. Yesterday I ate breakfast, then I went to work. I came home and stepped onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.6-pounds. That was still up from my low the day before.

I did not eat anything all day long. There just wasn't time. I ate a hot dog, and the bun, a bunch of gram crackers, popcorn, and diet cool-aide at a family member's home around 9:00 PM. This means there was a couple pounds of food and fluid that had not made it's exit when I got out of bed this morning at 5:00 AM. So, that explains that phenomenon there. That was what effected this mornings weight.

The night before that when I came home from work I ate two pieces of Gino's pizza, and I drank about a gallon of water through out the day. This would explain what happened for yesterday mornings weight.

So again, unless I am dead wrong, this is stuff just waiting to make it's exit.

Someone commented to me that I may be retaining water because of salt in the food. Well, I had not considered that. It really didn't even occur to me.

So, here it is 185.8-pounds because of either water retention due to an over abundance of sodium, or it's just stuff waiting to go out of the door. (I'll keep it clean.)

So there it is.

I have to be up at 3:15 AM to be at work by 5:15 AM. I am going to Ann Arbor Michigan for three days. If I can, I will post from there. If you don't hear from me before Monday, then you will know I couldn't get to a computer.

Ugh, I don't want to go on this trip. There is no rest for the weary here.

Today I was a good little boy and ate 121 grams of protein powder for breakfast, along with a slim fast shake (580 calories). At lunch I had a very small salad, a chicken leg attached to the thigh, a few sprigs of green beans, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, three pieces of French Bread, and a very small custard dessert.

Let's just see what I weigh in the morning. I am very hungry, I may eat a tablespoon of peanut butter when I get home.

Bye for now...

2 comments:

Jake Silver said...

Oh no!! You ate Gino's pizza? The frozen kind? They are under recall for e.coli! Hope you don't have any issues...

David Dane said...

Nope, I ate the fresh made chicago Gino's pizza. And, I know they are on recall;5 million pizza the last I heard. It was the pepperoni pizza that's being recalled. The pizza I ate was made at the Gino's in Chicago. Not to worry.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...