Sunday, November 4, 2007

Riding Out Those Incredible Hunger Pains

Hello weight losing fans...

It's another day that I have no idea what I weigh this morning. I am wondering if eating so much food for breakfast had a lasting effect on my weight.

I am not an advocate of skipping meals. However, yesterday morning I had more than enough food to keep myself going for the day.

By the middle of the afternoon I was just starving. I gave in and ate two pieces of fruit, an apple, and a banana.

By the time the evening came I was so tempted to go out for food. I rode out those hunger pains. I awoke early this morning at around 4:00 AM just starving. Still I resisted the urge to go hunt for food.

This morning I am back at the hotel and in the breakfast bar in the lobby. Guess what? I ate two of those waffles again. Oh the shame. Doctor Atkins must be spinning in his grave at the thought of consuming so many carbohydrates for breakfast, or at any time for that matter.

So, I must end here. Maybe, just maybe, I will post later.

Bye for now...

2 comments:

Jake Silver said...

It really takes a lot for you to ride out those hunger pangs. I really don't think I have anything even close to what you must experience. My "hunger" is usually just cravings and I can get past them in 15 minutes or so.

Dinahsoar said...

You've got to check out this link...you will love it...a guy wrote a book and says exactly what you are saying about weight loss...when I read it I thought "wonder if D.D. has seen this?" here's the link:

http://fanaticcook.blogspot.com/2007/10/fat-pig-diet.html

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...