Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Lost 60 Pounds In Just Under One Year

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.4-pounds. This is another record for this weight loss season.

Hey that's just about 60-pounds that I have lost since I began this weight loss adventure just a little less than one year ago.

Someone commented about my diatribe that I wrote yesterday. Yes, I was angry when I wrote it. I had just read an article written by someone in the Diabetes Foundation that recommends governmental intervention to stop obesity. One thing that was recommended was to limit what food manufacturers are allowed to manufacture. Can you believe that? I can't.

It goes to show that I have a prophetic spirit. Just wait until someone recommends a fat-tax on all take out food. You can bet it will be coming. And the dumb people will elect the kinds of officials that would love to tax us.

Oh save the poor fat man, and fat lady from themselves.

I can't hunt up the URL right now otherwise I would put it here as a link.

I have to get going. If I have time later this evening I will come back and finish this post. I am leaving tomorrow for two days. I don't know if I will be able to post.

So if you don't hear from me again in the next couple days; it's not because I wanted to miss posting on my blog.

Today's menu was a simple one: Four scoops of protein powder, and one can of Slim Fast Shake for breakfast. For lunch I had four fried catfish steaks, and French Fries. That's all I have had for today so far.

Bye for now...

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

Congratualtions for a new low weight!...and for hanging in there...I read somewhere there are already some companies "charging" employees for their bad habits...by witholding part of their pay...and I read that the Cleveland Clinic won't hire you if you smoke...they test your blood for nicotine...mind you, I don't smoke, never have, hate it, think it's a nasty habit...but if they start testing for that and make it a condition of employement, what next? I think one of the companies I mentioned earlier is going to penalize employees with high blood pressure too...the fat tax can't be far behind...if I come across the link where I read this stuff will post it later...

Dinahsoar said...

Here is a link to "Forced to Be Fit"....

http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2007/11/forced-to-be-fit.html

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...