Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho, The Weight's Climbing Fast

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 190.2-pounds. Yep, that's really up for the weight.

Well, Well, Well, David all that chatter you wrote this year, and last, and here you are crash landing. Your little log books, and digital scale didn't help you did it? Ha, Ha, Ha, even you can't keep the weight off. Ha, Ha, Ha, you were so smug David. You were the master of weight loss. Now, you are up, up and away like a not so beautiful balloon.

OK, but I don't care what you have to say. I am not losing weight for anyone out there in bloggers world, or anywhere else for that matter.

So, you think I am washed out? Fat chance.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"So, you think I am washed out? Fat chance."

I do hope this is the case, David, and that you manage to get back on track soon.

In amongst all your funny posts about the way we dieters behave, you have omitted the one excuse that female weight loss bloggers fall back on (but you obviously can't): IT'S THE TIME OF THE MONTH.

Really, David, I think you should invent some kind of male equivalent, look into some cyber boffin research which will back it up, and then expand the hypothesis !!!

Otherwise it's back down the gym and on with the calorie counting!

Best wishes,
Sharon

David Dane said...

thanks goodbyetoallfat

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...