Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Don't Like Being The Disciplined One

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 188-pounds. OK, OK, that's up from that February record. Perhaps just like I wrote yesterday, it's only the brown stuff waiting to exit.

Well, where do we go from here? Boy, talk about weight loss creep. You know what I mean. The pounds sneak back on with every little extra thing eaten. You know those extra glasses of orange juice, the extra milk, and those few extra appetizers we chomp on.

It's got to stop. It's got to, but I don't want to. I am sick and tired of being the disciplined one in the crowd. I hate watching those fried mushrooms slip under my nose at that party. Oh, I'll have just one, then two, then three, oh to hell with it. You know that feeling.

It's not the one day of going over board. It's those next few days of going over board that adds the extra weight in our buckets (butts).

Hey, it's a frustrating, long drawn out, stinking battle.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Hmm...I hear you. I try to be very disciplined during the week but allow myself a bit more slack during weekends.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...