Friday, April 5, 2013

Are You Thinking About It Everyday?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I could not weigh myself. I am out of town and didn't carry the scale with me.
OH WELL...

Anyway, I was thinking about how good it was years ago when I finally reached that 180-Pound target I set for myself in 2008. It was wonderful... I felt great, and I think I looked better.

That said, I used to think about how good it would be when I could get to that weight again. I thought how many clothes that I might try on that I had not worn for a long time... Yeah, I do have clothes around that are that old... Sad isn't it?

But, it was because I thought about it all the time that I kept that target in my mind all of the time...

Do you weigh yourself everyday? Do you think about it all of the time?
As soon as you forget to, that's when you'll turn backwards...

I know it's hard. But, it's for you, and no one else.

This Morning I was in the Hotel. I went to the breakfast buffet. They had all the usual goodies that would be in a luxury hotel; sweet rolls, sweet breads, all kinds of bacon, and sausage. Just imagine the temptation for someone who is hungry, and wants to lose weight.

Anyway I did have a large omelet (about 400-calories). I had two bacon strips (70-calories each). I had two sausages (70 calories each).  I had two of those small danish (300-calories each). I had a bowl of melons and pineapple chunks (250 calories). Then I drank water and coffee.  So that wraps up my calorie count for the day.... Let's see how I do for the rest of the day... It's going to be another long one....

Before I left for breakfast I took about 8 Betaine HCL tablets for acid production. I also took 4 food enzyme tablets....

And that's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...