Sunday, April 7, 2013

No 222-Pounds, Zing - I Went Right Past It.... !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 220.6-Pounds.

What did you just write? I weigh 220.6-Pounds today!

What happened to 222-Pounds: Zing - right past it I went. I didn't even get to write those magical 222 numbers for anyone to see.

Whoa...


I knew that I might be at this weight today. Last night I got off work, came home and weighed myself. I weighed 221.6-Pounds. I was going to write about it last night, only I was tired and didn't want to find a WIFI-hot spot.


You might be saying to yourself how did I do it? EAT LESS FOOD....!

Awe David you write that all of the time. Isn't there some better way? Nope not for you and me there isn't. We are the preponderant ones. We don't have those high revving metabolisms that turn every portion of food into High Octane Fuel. No, we are the ones whose bodies say, "Excess food, well we'll put that over here in the Fat Storehouse." I don't like it any better than you. The reality, is the reality.

I know it's not easy. I know it's difficult.

You have to put your head down and grit your teeth and say to yourself, "I am going for it." You have to say to yourself, "I am going to lose this poundage."

Oh, how I wish I had been more careful and stayed where I was at 180-Pounds back in 2008. I have written before many people lose the weight and then regain it. Well, I was one of them.

If I can do it a second time. You can do it too...

You have to want to.

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...