Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Break Through... ! I Am Getting Closer To 220-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 224.8-Pounds.

This is even after my blowout feeding frenzy over the Easter Weekend. Well now, ain't that special?

Yesterday I had a rather large amount of mixed rice from a Chinese dinner left over. I ate that in the middle of the day, and I wondered would I see any changes today? Last night I was visiting my brother late and we were eating pop corn. I wonder would that slow or stop my progress?

Today I had about three cups of cooked rice and some beef from another Chinese dinner that was sitting in the refrigerator. I still felt hungry after I ate it.  That's a lot of carbohydrates for the day. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. 

For those of you who peek in everyday to see how I am progressing; I won't be posting for the next two days. Saturday will be the earliest.  Maybe tomorrow I'll post something, MAYBE....

I am going out of town and I am not bringing the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale with me. So, I won't have any weight to report on Friday for sure.

Well that's all for now...

And that's the way it is....I"m David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...