Monday, April 1, 2013

The Gluttony Of The Easter Celebration, Damage Not So Bad

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 228-Pounds.
I knew this was going to happen. But, it's not as bad as I had expected.

It all started Friday Night when I went to Wisconsin. My cousin (she's the devil) Insisted that I go out and buy a roasted chicken. This was at 9 PM or so. Now I don't usually eat at this time of night anymore unless I am just dying of hunger. When I got back to her house she had a pork chop, gravy and homemade dumplings waiting on a plate for me. I am grateful she was willing to feed me. However, it's not a good time to chow down like that.

Well, the rest of the weekend wasn't much better. On Saturday I went to the store and purchased a big bag of onion rings along with some some fried chicken. I ate that. Then throughout the day I started eating chocolate that my aunt brought over to me. I had about six pieces of deluxe chocolate candies. Yummy..! Anyway, I ate a bunch of those little jelly belly beans. I had I can't tell you how many of the chocolate Easter eggs.

On Sunday I went to a buffet at a golf course. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had stuck to a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. I scooped on the mashed potatoes and corn. Later after my meal I went crazy with the pieces of cake, and the cheesecake slices.

All and all it was a weekend dieting disaster. But, it was all very yummy.

I wondered what my weight would be today. I figured I'd tip the scale at 230 or so. I am sure if I kept that up, then that would eventually have happened.

But, this morning I was only 228-Pounds. Hey, that ain't so bad. Now, does that delay my 200 or so pounds that I hope to be at sooner than later? Sure it does. However, I didn't deny myself a weekend of goodies.

I think once in a while go crazy isn't going to hurt. But, don't make it a habit.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...