Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Am Getting Even Closer To 220-Pounds... Yipeee....!!!!!!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

This Morning I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 223.2-Pounds, or was it 223-Pounds? Well, both of these numbers popped up when I stepped up and off the scale... So we'll run with 223.2-Pounds... That is still a drop in .08-Pounds.

This is without a scale for two days to check my progress. This is after having gone to two buffets, one day after the next. I was flying blind. And, this tells me I think I have a pretty good idea what I can get away with. Yesterday I went to the breakfast buffet, ate, and had a couple delicious little goodies. I hit my daily calorie count that I restrict myself to. Then for all the rest of the day I went without food.

It was hard. I was hungry, especially when I went to the truck stop to get some transmission fluid. There was this Cinnamon Bun Bar with fresh made Cinnamon buns. Oh they smelled so good...!
I resisted the temptation.

Well, I have to go for now.

Before I go: This Morning I ate three hard boiled Easter Eggs, and three scoops of whey protein powder.

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...