Friday, April 26, 2013

I Am Almost Back To 219

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 221-Pounds.

I went out of town today and am spending the night. So I very carefully packed the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale in my luggage.

I went out dinner this evening and ate a large hamburger, french fries, and cole slaw. I had a chocolate, chocolate donut in the morning.  I stepped on the scale this evening at the hotel just before I went to dinner and was already down to 220-Pounds with clothing on. After dinner I was at 225-Pounds with all the food, and liquid in me.

We'll see what happens in the morning...

That's the way it is...I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...