Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Weight Is Down, And The 219-Pounds Is In Range....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 221.4-Pounds. That's down from yesterday, and I am again approaching that 220-Pound target.

Let me tell you something I did last night. I went to the store to get bread, and milk. I saw a new cereal that Kellogg's has made. It's a Chocolate, Chocolate cereal. Well, I poured half a cup of cereal, and some milk and then ate it. That was a yummy cereal.

Now maybe you think that I should not do something like that. Only that was well within my range of calories left over for the day.

I never right don't eat a goodies here of there. I write limit your goodies. I never say be so strict you make yourself crazy. I say limit your crazy impulses.

If you want sweets, it's not going to kill you to eat something. I only give exception to that if you are a bona-fied diabetic. Then the rules change. But, I am not diabetic, nor am I anywhere near being diabetic.

I am careful with what I consume throughout the day.

Well, I must go, I have to get to work.

And that's the way it is. I am David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...