Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Getting Closer To 220-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 224-Pounds.

Last night I went to bed a little bit hungry. I wasn't sure I was going to be at 224 today because I had leftover Chinese food with about three cups of white rice. Then I had three cups of grape juice.

Yesterday I wrote Maybe I will write something today. I have been at work since 6:45 AM and awake since 4:45 AM. What a very long day this has been.

I went to a buffet today for lunch. I was careful what I ate, except when, I got the dessert. Yeah I got this bowl of chocolate brownie cake which was floating on melted chocolate pudding. Then I put Ice Cream on it.  Being the bad boy I am, I went back for seconds. What can I say, it was so delicious I couldn't control myself. 

I haven't had anything to eat since then. It almost makes me wish I had brought my scale with me. I am curious what I would weigh tomorrow. Right now I am very hungry, and I am tempter to go find something to eat. But, it's very late; 9:44 PM...

I am getting closer to that 220-Pound target.

Tonight I got to see myself in a big mirror here in the hotel room.

I really need to lose many more pounds of fat. I have to much fat hanging ...

Oh well...

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...