Tuesday, April 9, 2013

UP, UP.... OH Darn !!!!!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 224.6-Pounds.

What happened David? Well, yesterday I was hungry. I was careful with my food consumption, and my calorie counts. Then I came home from a long day of work only to step up onto the scale weighing in at 223.8-Pounds.

OK, I had a big piece of pizza at work, and I had two yogurts. That was all I had. Yet I got discusted and thought, "To heck with it." I ate a sleeve of girl scout mint chocolate cookies. And, I drank two glasses of grape juice.

So there... I really screwed it all up....

You know what else? Today, I ate a pint of chocolate, chocolate chip Ice Cream. So there, I really, really screwed it up.

Aren't there those days when you get pissed off because this weigh losing thing isn't working? Just two days ago I was at 220.6-Pounds. Then next day I was at 222.2 or more....

Then the day after that I was almost back at 225-Pounds....

I get fed up, starving to death.... So I said, "Screw it..."

There you have it...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...