Monday, April 22, 2013

I've Turned Another Corner, And I Am Heading Down To 200-Pounds...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 219.2-Pounds.
There I made it, and it's now time to head for the 210-Pounds range.

Now, I don't expect this to happen over night. I have to remember that I was over a month just losing the five pounds I needed to lose to reach 219.

And, it's going to be the same way for you too. Dog Gone It, It's Hard. I mean it. Who wants to be doing this weight losing thing anyway? Not me.

You don't know how many days I wish I could wake up and not have to worry about what I have to eat all day long.

But, that's the way it is. We don't have those high revving metabolisms. I don't anyway. It's my personal opinion we all eat way more than we really have to. I also think we eat a lot of the wrong stuff; Donuts, large glasses of soda with sugar, large cups of juice, candy, and lots of breads, and pastas.

We load up on the carbohydrates. We should be eating more vegetables, and proteins.

Well, that's my opinion, and so far for the most part it's working for me.  Oh, and I do have my days when I cheat...! Naught me....

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...