Sunday, October 7, 2007

Getting Down To 180 Pounds Is Getting Tough

Hello weight losing fans...

Tomorrow I am not going to post. It's a legal holiday and the library won't be open. Besides, I am going fishing. So, I am not even going to make any attempt to post.
I will fill you in on Tuesday if I can.

Well today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185-pounds. This is the same as I was yesterday.

Now, for the last few days I really have been watching what I consume. I have been writing everything down, and adding a calorie count to it, then adding everything. I have stuck to the program.

Even so, I am still hanging onto that 185-pounds. Hmmm... this is tougher than I thought it was going to be here. I have been exercising and keeping my calorie totals close to 1,500 calories, and nothing seems to be happening. Oh well...

Something has to break eventually. I ate breakfast this morning and then went to work. I drank a lot of water today but haven't had anything to eat since. It's because I haven't had a chance.

Right now I am really, really rumbly in my tumbly. I suspect that I am going to go home and step onto that scale weighing in at around 184 or less pounds. I will see.

I must go. I am going home to get ready to go fishing. I'll let you know if I catch any big ones.

Bye for now.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...