Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Two New Weight Loss Records

Hello weight losing fans...

I Have Two New Records To Share
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.6-pounds.
Yesterday I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.0-pounds.

These are two new records back-to-back for this weight loss season.

Yesterday I went fishing. I didn't post.
I did catch my record fish for me anyway. I pulled in a 29.5 inch Northern Pike at around 3:00 PM. I was pretty happy.

I should have quit after that, because I had no more luck. I had fun.

I Was Supper Rumbly In My Tumbly
Yesterday when I went fishing I was so intent on catching another big fish, I didn't eat anything for lunch. I didn't pack a lunch either. So I went without.

When I got home at night my stomach was empty like a hollow drum. I was famished with hunger.

The long period of not eating really made my body go after the fat. Oh I ate four big scoops of protein powder before I went fishing. It's because of that I know I was burning off the fat. There was protein for my body to do it's thing.

Like I have written before. I don't recommend skipping meals. And, I don't recommend fasting unless it's for detoxifying the body.

I usually pack a sandwich or something to chomp on when I go fishing. Yesterday I was lazy and didn't bring anything. Oh well...

Well I have to get on my way.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...