Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today I Ate Too Many Carbs

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183-pounds.

Tomorrow I am not so sure I will get the same results or better. I ate pretty well today. The biggest problem will be because of the amount of carbohydrates that I consumed today.

For breakfast I ate a cheese, sausage biscuit (430 calories). Around 11:00 AM I consumed a bunch of turkey meat, a pint of milk, and two very sweet bananas.

Then I was invited to lunch where I consumed two very large pieces of homemade bread, salad, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, fish, and some whipped cream, pudding (1 billion calories).

The carbs were the biscuit, the two slices of bread, the mashed potatoes,the pudding made with chunks of rum cake, and the two bananas.

It's safe to say that I went beyond my total calorie intake of 1,500 calories for today. I haven't calculated by how much.

We will see in the morning what the end results will be.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...