Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm Back Down Around 185 Pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the weight scale weighing in at 185.6-pounds.
Yesterday I weighed in at 185.2-pounds.
The day before I weighed in at 185.0-pounds.

Well, why no continuous weight loss? Umm, I ate food, and more food.

I have been working so much, and so many hours that I just couldn't keep blogging.

Yesterday I had a day off so I decided to go fishing. Yes, yesterday I caught the big ones.
I caught a very large cat fish which pulled my rod into the water and took it 100 yards out to sea. I called my uncle who brought out a plastic boat to the lake. He retrieved the meandering cat fish, and my rod. It was pitch black out. I had a lighted bobber that my uncle followed out to the cat fish. He pulled up the fish, the fishing line, and my brand new fishing rod. Whew...
Then I caught a 26 inch Northern Pike. He gave me a fight.

Now, they both are fish fillets waiting to become a meal.

So, I had fun.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...