Monday, October 15, 2007

Eat Fruit If You Are Hungry

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.8-pounds.
Yesterday I didn't have time to post on my blog. I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 185.0-pounds.

So, here I sit at the 185-pounds (right around that), and I am wrestling with getting down to 180-pounds. Hmm, I wonder, oh I wonder what will break this trend?

I am going to admit the only reason I hit the record 182-pounds before is probably more to do with not eating for most of the day than really having lost weight. In other words, I was pretty much emptied out.

Eat Apples And Fruit To Beat The Hunger
Yesterday I ate an MRE (Acronym for Meals Ready to Eat) for lunch that was given to me by the National Guards the day before.

It consisted of an assortment of high carbohydrate foods packed in vacuum tight foil pouches. All this was food that we buy at the grocery store that is packed in such a way as to preserve it for long periods of time.

I didn't eat everything in the meal. What I did eat came in at 1,090 calories. There was absolutely no meat in the meal at all. The vegetarians and animal lovers would be proud of this meal.

After I ate the MRE, I calculated the calories with what I ate for breakfast. I was at my 1,500 calories for the day. This was at 12:00 PM.

Later in the day I was dieing of hunger. My stomach was tearing me up. I went to a local grocery store and purchased three apples, two oranges, and some yogurt. I ate that to assuage my hunger. It worked for a while.

My total calories for yesterday came in at approxiamately 1,900 calories.

Now, I when I was hungry, I went for the fruit, and the yogurt. These are foods that are beneficial.

I had to eat something. I was just being eaten alive with hunger. I am telling you it got like cats were in my stomach clawing at the walls. Not only that, when I am that hungry, I get a bit faint.
Something had to be done. So I turned to eating fruit.

You may get real hungry after hitting a total calorie count for the day. You may find you must eat something because the hunger can become unbearable. It may be a good idea to eat some fruit. There are a lot of benefits in eating raw fruits.

Bye for now...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...